- 1 cup boiled and peeled crawfish tails
- Jack Miller’s Cajun All-Purpose Seasoning to taste
- 1 Tblsp. hot sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Jack Miller’s Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated American cheese
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
Put peeled crawfish tails on bottom of a 1 quart casserole dish. Pour seasoning, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Bar-B-Que sauce over tails and mix well. Broil until sauce is bubbly. Watch closely. Take dish out of oven, sprinkle cheese and cracker crumbs over crawfish. Put under broiler again until crackers begin to brown. Watch closely. Serve on lettuce leaf as a cocktail. Makes 4 cocktails. Shrimp may be used in place of crawfish.