Recipe courtesy of Tabitha Holloway
- 1/2 lb ground buffalo*
- 1/2 lb ground all white meat turkey*
- 1 small can of diced green chilies, drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can of sweet whole kernal corn, drained
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 cup of Jack Miller’s BBQ Sauce
- Tortilla chips
Toppings: nacho cheese, light sour cream, refried beans, sliced jalapenos, sliced black olives, or anything else you like.
*Lean ground beef can also be used. I used buffalo and turkey because they are leaner meats.
In a large non-stick skillet, brown the meat over med-high heat, until no longer pink. Then drain and return the skillet to the stove. Add chiles, tomatoes, corn, taco seasoning and BBQ sauce. Mix well to coat everything with the sauce. Continue to stir and heat until warmed through. Serve over tortilla chips with whatever toppings you enjoy on your nachos and enjoy!